1% Challenge Planner
Which Of These APPLY TO YOU?
- You are tired of living an average life, not maximizing your potential
- You are frustrated by a lack of money and are living paycheck to paycheck
- You are fed up with not having the quality marriage or relationship with your kids you always wanted
- You are sick of making goal lists only to lose momentum and inspiration
- You want to get healthy in your mind, body and spirit, but can't seem to break free of the past
- You want to give the next generation a legacy you're proud of!
- You are ready to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! MY TIME IS NOW!
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, THEN I WANT TO INVITE YOU TO JOIN THE "1% CHALLENGE" AND TAKE THE LAST MONTH OF 2019 TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE FOREVER!
What The Planner Includes:
* Master Grind Sheet
Map your goals
* Grind Contract
Negotiate a 30-day contract with yourself
* Daily Agenda And Priority Planner
Write out your daily agenda so you focus on your priorities
* "Reverse Engineer Your Success" Roadmap
Know exactly where you want to be in 30 days, and reverse engineer the process to get there
* 7 Part Road Mapping Training
Step 1/ Execution
Your destination is not a specific goal, but your destination is EXECUTION! This has to come first as we stop focusing on talking, and start focusing on making things happen
Step 2/ You Are The Driver On Your Journey
The only way that you are going to get to your destination, is for you to decide that you are going to take control of your mind.
Step 3/ The Desire Of Why
Your “why” is that thing that motivates you and creates your power within. When you execute, you should start off every quarter with your BIG “why”, and start off every day with your small “why.”
Step 4/ The Vision Of How You Are Going To Get There
Every day you should have a clear vision of what you’re trying to execute on. When your vision is not impaired, it makes the trip, safer and a lot easier.
Step 5/ The Self-Assessment Of What Needs To Change
Everybody that has a goal that they’re trying to execute on, should do a “tune-up” on themselves. If a problem is detected, you should make the necessary changes to fix it, so you can get back on the road and continue your trip.
Step 6/ What Inspiration Will Get You Through
Landmarks serve as a guide for travelers, that they are on the right road and encourage and inspire them to keep going.
Step 7/ Your Accountability Partner On This Journey
We all need that person who is your "ride or die". The person, that wants to see you win, yet has no problem correcting you, if they see that you can do things differently.
* Please allow for shipping windows of 2-3 weeks to accommodate COVID19 related delays.